Friday, November 4, 2011

update & good news!

Hi ya'll!

It's been a very very very long time, I know. I hate that I've not been able to find time to bake/cook anymore. I've been pretty busy with work. BUT... I've got some good news! In the past few months I've been thinking of opening my own little online bake shop. I've just been planning the whole thing out, creating the menu and the concept!

I'm so excited to be able to share my baking with all of you! There'll be cakes, cupcakes, cookies, ice-creams and other baked goods. I've always wanted to open a cute little cake shop/ice-cream parlor. I've probably still got a long way to go but hey I've got to start somewhere and I think this online bake shop is the perfect place to start.

Once I have the menu sorted out, I will be posting them here and I'll have a Facebook page set up for it! I hope you'll be willing to try my cakes and other baked goods. It will only be available to those in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Keep checkin' in for further updates!

Love,
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment